Those looking for a smartphone, but has as a priority to take good photos and/or videos of quality, will identify with the Galaxy KZoom, new smartphone from Samsung released in Brazil this week. The unit has built-in a camera of 20.7 megapixel with 10x optical zoom and sensor 2 times greater than that of other mobile phones, in addition to the flash of Xenon, BSI CMOS, 20.7 megapixels, which is responsible for producing sharp, detailed images, and optical image stabilizer (OIS), that reduces the blurring effect caused by the camera moving during the exposure, these features allow the gadget photos and videos (in Full HD) clear and crisp, even with the use of the zoom and low light one of the concerns of those who want good images.
Other features of the Samsung Galaxy KZoom:
– Android KitKat 4.4
– 4G network
– Screen 4.8-inch Super Amoled (1280×720);
– Rear camera of 20.7 megapixel and front 2.0 megapixel;
– Brings google applications like Chrome, Drive, Photos, GMail, Maps, Google+, Youtube, among others;
– Wi-Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz, HT40, Bluetooth®: 4.0 BLE, USB: USB 2.0, NFC, A-GPS + GLONASS;
It has sensors like Accelerometer, Gyro, proximity, Geo-Magnetic, light;
– Memory 2GB (RAM) + 8GB microSD slot: micro SDSC (up to 2GB guaranteed), micro SDHC (up to 32GB guaranteed), micro SDXC (up to 64GB guaranteed);
– Its dimensions are 137.5X70.8X16.6(20.2)mm, weighing 200g
– Battery of 2,430 mAh
The Samsung Galaxy KZoom is available in Bridgat in the colors black, white, and blue, at the suggested price of R$2.099,00.